Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Young, Fresh and NEW!!!

Oh my God! This is my first ever post on my first blog! This is a very exciting thing for me, you just don't know!!

Well, I guess I can start off by introducing myself and what "The Answer" is all about. I am the one and only Miss Chriss, Chicago bread, G.I. fed (and for those who don't know, G.I. stands for Gary, INDIANA). Forget what you heard about us people from G.I. or the Midwest for that matter, cause we're all of what you heard, half of what you think, and none of what you know.

"The Answer" is my little forum that I like to use to sort of excercise my First Amendment right...look it up boo-boos. I won't say that this isn't or will not be like any other gossip blog that you're used to, but I'd like to think that we at "The Answer" will provide that and then some.

Now,I'm not the sole author of this blog, rather, this is more of a family affair. I, along with my siblings will be here giving you the 411 on what's hot, what's not with a little twist...our own opinion.

My sisters, JoJo and HotLips McGrew, along with myself will be giving you your "daily bread". You'll also get to know Mighty, my brother, who'll be droppin' by periodically to give you the info on what's good in the world of Hip Hop, both mainstream and underground.

Look out for what we're doing in our own lives as it relates to this, such as our upcoming book projects, albums and movies. Yeh, we're a talented bunch, and as you will see, we don't just talk about it, we're definitely gon' be about it!!

This is such a awesome thing that we're trying to do...don't read too much into it, but I just can't wait to get it going. Bookmark us babies, you won't regret it.

Kisses,
Miss Chriss

No comments: