Tuesday, September 26, 2006

DAMN I MUST HAVE MISSED MY FLIGHT...

On 9/23/06, the Boost Mobile Rockcorps Concert @ Radio City Music Hall (NYC) looked like they place to be! All your fav celebs were in the house doing the damn thing!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Jones performed. I'm assuming they did Blindfold Me, I guess Nas is no sucker for a love cuz he didn't even attempt to coordinate with that fit she wearing.

Nelly and all his carmely glory!!!!

Eddie Monster and her mini-me (I know that was mean, I couldn't help it)

Fabo and Paul Wall

NOTE TO PAUL: CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!!!!

T-I-P in the place to be!!!!

Well,well, well looks like someone been drinking protein shakes and hitting the bench press. Thank God! U was about to be on my shit list because this....................

........ain't and will be never be sexy!!!!!!!

No comments: