Thursday, September 28, 2006

NOT A GOOD LOOK......

(older pics of Mary)
Wow.... that looks painful......

So does this........I didn't know u can have 2 hairlines.................

Oh Mary I'm so glad u had a Breakthrough..................

(August 2006) Oh hell spoke to soon.................

........................(LONG SIGH) Kim.....................(shaking my head)................Oh Kimmy.........why?

Uh oh looks like someone took a lil visit to Dr 90210


Doing all that and u still didn't go platinum hmmm.............
I see Serena has been wrestling in oil ................AGAIN...


Everytime I see her I think to myself its just something not right. I can not put my finger on it.... let me get back to u on this one.....

SOS is an understatement..............






NEED I SAY MORE


No comments: