Monday, October 30, 2006

GET OFF MY GIRL

Trouble in paradise??????????

Jay Z responded to Beyonces' Ring the Alarm..............

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with an insider at Beyonce's record label Sony BMG for comment. The insider, who asked to remain anonymous, was furious, "we're not really happy that Beyonce has been going around and promoting Def Jam and [Jay Z] ... but we've accepted it ... and after all she's done, this is how he pays her back, it's just incredible, we all know that Jay Z is famous for making diss songs ... but to make one about the woman he claims to love? What kind of a man is he?"

LYRICS: LOST ONES - JAY Z

I don't think it's meant to be,

For she loves her work more than she does me

And honestly at 23 I would probably

Love my work more than I did she

So we ain't we

It's me and her cuz what she prefers over me is work

And that's where we differ

So I have to give her free time

Even if it hurts

So breath mami [its the serve]

you've been put on this earth to be all you can be like the reserves

And me, my timing is all me [to serve]

So I have to allow she the time now [to serve]

The time's now for her

At time she'll mature

And maybe we can be

Again like we were

Finally my time's too short to share

And if I ask her now it ain't fair, so yeah!

Doesn't sound like a diss, sounds more like he was in need of some attention...awwww

Looks like Amerie got beef !!!!! On her mixtape she talks about people jacking her style. There is a part where she says, "NooooOHHHHH." This note sounds a lot like Amerie's singing on "This 1 Thing," but it also sounds a lot like Beyonce's "Green Light." (allhiphop.com)

Amerie- "Because I Love It"(Intro) Lyrics

I'm saying who told yall,
Amerie would be back on the block.
It's been a minute,
But I see the fake has gotta stop.
Six months, and yall done checked my style
Thinkin I was M.I.A., that's wishful thinking child.
It's obvious to see,
Chickens try to bite it
But they can't cop my delivery.
My style, my aggression on the track
When yall chicks know yall wasn't singing like that, Yeah!
So let me break it down for ya,
To the ground for ya,
Go and chase that track.
Pay a hundred stack,
But you can't buy my sound,
Can't take my flow,
Can't bag my swag,
NO, Nooo-ooo-ooo
Amerie please you don't want it with Bee.......

No comments: