Tuesday, October 3, 2006

OH MY DAMN.......

Sorry peeps for the lack of updates, I had a lil case of the flu ......(awww) but don't fret my pets I'm back and what a way to start.............................


Now if u are anything like me, when u heard the Solange Knowles, then 17, had married college football player Daniel Smith, U thought to yourself, "Hmmmmm somebody then got them self knocked.......say it together now.....SHOTGUN WEDDING"

Well peep this, according to YBF , A source very close to Dwayne Carter aka Wezzy F Baby bka Lil Wayne aka......... u get the picture .....has a new boo, Miss Solo Star. Here are pics from Weezy's, 24th birthday party @ club Shag in LA on 9/27/06 where the two were reportedly getting cozy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


But MissJo what about her husband? and Trina?

Well kiddies, Solange and her BD (that's babydaddy yall, stay with me now) are supposedly in the mist of a divorce, (SURPRISE SURPRISE) and Lil Wayne dropped Trina like a bad habit after her 2 alleged miscarriages.

I heard that Solance I guess u said, " I want me a (ugly) CEO too, Beyonce can't have it all.. what about me (weep weep sniff sniff)

Ok I'm just playing Lil Wayne is not UGLY ugly but her BD, and usually I don't go for high yellow boys, is FINE fine

No comments: