Monday, October 30, 2006

RANDOM FABULOUSNESS..........

Celebs attended the Mercedes Benz Carousel of Hope Gala









Everyone looked nice but the belle of the ball was none other than................




NIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking good Nippy!!!!! What a difference a divorce makes......

I see she still got that crackhead pouch, that's ok girl 1 step @ a time


Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds were spotted lunching @ the Ivy



Ohhhhhhh I"m telling. Tracie you better watch out you know Scary Spice do Tae Bo



Much Music celebration

Remy's "bangs" need a raise. Think about it they work overtime, they have no vacation. They are truly employee of the month



Hey Mo?

Babyphat Halloween Party

I see Russel went as himself.............Scary ( no really SCARY)

Shaq and D Wade w/wifeys @ GQ celebration of its All Stars Sports issue

Awww...isn't love grand

She needs to be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for having all them kids by this big negro....DAMN

I totally forgot he was married. I wish he would too... sigh sigh weep weep



Nia Long and Elise Neal attended the AAIMC Film Fest


WTF are you all wearing????

I see we still rocking those damn tights



Nelly was honored @ the 36th Annual Scholorship and Award Dinner



Where is your girlfriend? Not that I care anyway



Celebs attended @ fashion show @ H&M



I must admit, the future Mrs West is looking kind of fierce

Jody Watley???? U looking good girl

No comments: