Thursday, November 30, 2006

OH REALLY

Joseph Simmons Jr. is ready to launch a hip hop career as a member of rap trio Team Blackout."I'm trying to bring hip hop back," JoJo told AllHipHop.com. "I feel like hip hop is a bunch of just dance moves."
The 16-year-old, who rhymes under the name "Make It Happen," says he met his group members - "Conscious" from Queens, NYC and "LP" from Hempstead, Long Island - while in the 7th and 9th grade.
JoJo says he's trying to break free from the long shadow cast by his famous father, who rose to fame as a member of seminal rap group Run DMC. But the youngster admits that he's learned valuable information from watching his dad operate.
"I was on tour with my dad. In London before performing with my dad, signing autographs," Simmons tells Allhiphop.com of the fame he achieved after two seasons on MTV's hit series, "Run's House." "So I'm use to it. I'm ready to show what I got."


Ok so why does every rapper coming out always talking about they want to "save hip-hop", they want to "bring hip-hop back", "hip hop is dead" Don't they know they are setting themselves up for failure by proclaiming to be this "savior". So when your album flops then what you gone do. Just come out on the scene and do you If people like it cool if they don't oh well. And Jojo please you are like 9 years old little boy sit down...........Dammit he got my pressure up

No comments: