Thursday, December 14, 2006

COVER GIRL............

Beyonce is on the January cover of InStyle and Parade. She opens up about everything from kicking back to her thoughts on marriage and her squeaky clean image.



'I'm not such a good girl,' she tells the magazine, hitting newsstands Friday. 'Sometimes I curse people out. Well, not really. But I do in my mind.''And when the busy Beyonce does find time to chill out, she enjoys spending time with her toddler nephew, chowing down on French fries and watching guilty pleasure shows like "Flavor of Love." Although she lets loose on stage, she admits she's a bit more shy in intimate crowds. 'I'm too shy to dance at parties,' she confesses, 'unless there are people that I know. Otherwise -- never!'Beyonce stars in the highly anticipated film 'Dreamgirls,' hitting theaters nationwide on December 25. She plays Deena, the character loosely based on Diana Ross - someone the former Destiny's Child member admits to being starstruck with the day she met her. 'I had pictures of her all over my movie trailer and there she was, right in front of me', Beyonce says of the former Supreme. 'I was terrified. Then she tapped me on the shoulder and told me she was happy I was doing 'Dreamgirls.' I thought I would pass out.' Also in the January issue, Beyonce opens up about marriage. 'Maybe me and my man will go away to an island,' she says. 'Maybe we'll go to a church. I have no idea. You can't rush a man into anything - whether it's a relationship, marriage or having children. When he's ready he'll let you know.'
Come on now Bee (me mocking her) "I curse people out in my mind".. Bitch please you know "Sasha" be snapping on people....



Pop star Beyonce Knowles is determined to maintain a normal life and not buy into fame because it ruins their life. The Crazy In Love singer insists she doesn't feed on the public adoration and wants to make sure stardom doesn't go to her head. She tells US publication Parade, "I think I am past needing celebrity. I don't want to feel the void I see in a lot of celebrities - the unhappiness underneath the smile. Don't you think it's scary that you rarely meet celebrities who are normal? I do normal things, walk in the park. I don't want to be off on my own diva planet. I want to be on Earth. I want to be normal "

No comments: