Friday, December 29, 2006

THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE..............

Some of our favorite celebs have given us a lot of memorable moments in 2006 . Let's see Bobby and Whitney split, New York lost out to Deelishis, Beyonce had a wig malfunction I can go on and on but to the answer24/7 none compare too ........(drums please) Baby and Lil Wayne's infamous tongue-wrestling session. Ok it was'nt that deep but how often do you see 2 thug ass niggas sharing an intimate moment. R.Kelly said it best, "even a thug needs a hug"(and obviously a kiss too) Anywho, the point is this was a very shocking moment and a well deserved winner of the....................
"WTF Moment of 2006"

(Reenactment w/ and in a English Accent)
Weezy: Father I have missed you wherever have you been?
Baby: Come come my child that does not matter. I am here now. Embrace me and kiss me upon thy lips
Weezy: This is the moment I have longed for all day. Take me father........I'm yours
Baby: I will son, I will....
END SCENE

No comments: