Friday, December 29, 2006

YES DAMMIT ............I GOT A LIST TOO

"OH MY DAMN" 2006
1. LIL KIM

I know you thinking " MissJo, you choose The QueenBee as #1 over Remyma??" Yes Kids and I'll tell you why...I mean do you really expect anything less than "garbage can glamour" from Remy. Kim is # 1 because that bitch just got out of jail so she should have came better than that walking around looking like a damn science project
2. REMY MA

Remy Ma or as I lovingly refer to her as "RemyMAN" , "RemyMONSTER" or just plain old "What the Fuck?" has always managed to make me chuckle with her ensembles . What's really sad is that shes not even really ugly..... well only if you squnt real hard and she's standing like 12ft away (LMAO)
3. STAR JONES

Why is she a HotAssMess? The proof is in the puddding..........and she ate it

Honarable Mentions

WENDY WILLIAMS
(sigh) I'm conflicted I like Wendy Williams I love her show I think she is hilarious but she looks like a cross between Dennis Rodman and Dolly Parton ...she just all fucked up
GOLDEN BROOKS
She looks like a mongroose ( I don't even know what that is it just sounds ugly)
KHIA
Do I really need to say anything? Saggy tits-check, jacked up brows-check,stretchmarks in full view-check....that spells gutterbut to me folks....
BRANDY

Brandy has always looked like an ant eater to me (you know because her eyes are so far apart) but with a little Cover Girl and a GOOD weave she looked pretty decent. In 2006 Moesha widdled her self down to a size 2 knowing her body can not sustain the weight of her head. Plus she promoted the bunk ass plastic weave..........damn shame

No comments: