Wednesday, February 28, 2007

LOVE IS BLIND.............LITERALLY!!!

Wow you would think it was still Valentine's Day with all the BLACK LOVE on display............lets start with the Earl and Tasheera ( I think that's her name)

(like a white boy) Whoa dude this is like on a whole new level of "What the fuck"?
Do I really need to say ANYTHING???

Moving on


TI was recently seen in the A with his BM, Tiny...............



I know Boo sometimes you got to get real nice and popped to deal with her....


Moving on.......

Kimmy and Willie


Wow Kim.......you look like a loaded potatoe.......That dress is cute but I can't even really appreciate it....DAMMITT


I don't even know if they are a couple or not, I'm pretty sure Nippy would not appreciate Kimmy being all snuggled up on her piece like that......

No comments: