Monday, April 30, 2007

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

SANDRAROSE provided an update on Olivia:

"I would greatly appreciate if you let your visitors know that Olivia has started a Publications company/Record company called MAU www.MusicAmericaUnderground.com and that she is working on new music with Ne-yo, Missy Elliott & Rodney Jerkins. She also is working on a Lingerie line & Fragrance line that will both be released through Victoria Secrets. Olivia is also touring the country starting in Brazil. I Attached a New song called "Missing you" that Olivia dedicates to the Troops Overseas. You are one of the first to have this record. Please include the song and all of this info to your site. Thank You so much Sandra. p.s. I Love your site. Olivia put me on to it because she knows I'm a big Monica fan, and she said you support my girl big time! I Never said she was suing [50], I simply said she was sexually harassed on occasions. So thank you and please clear that up too - no Lawsuit. Olivia still talks daily to Buck, Banks, Whoo Kidd & Nikki Martin (President of G- unit) but 50 & Yayo are no longer her concern."-- Chris Doctor (Olivia Fan Club President)
Click to listen to Missing You


Good to see she had a back up plan and might I add that young Neyo is getting paid.........he just UPPED his sexxy factor by about a half a point.........(total points earned: 2 out of 10)

No comments: