Friday, April 20, 2007

UNFORGETABLE

On May 19th at 9 pm (et/pt) VH-1 will premiere "Last Days of Left Eye." The film is filled with exclusive and never before seen footage of the charismatic and complex Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes and captures the final month of her life.
India.Airie, Big Boi, Monica, Cee-lo and came out for the opening night of the Atlanta Film Festival and premiere of the documentary.
RIP LEFT EYE

Brad Abramson, Michael Hirschorn, Lauren Lazin, Wanda Lopes (Left Eye's mom), Reigndrop Lopes and Ronald Lopes (Left Eye's sister & brother)

112 group member Mike
Oh his neck is tatted up I guess he's tough now........yeah right


Cee-lo along with Left Eye's sister and brother


Monica and Free
I am loving Monica's hair that reminds me of the MISS THANG days (me singing off key: Just one of them days)

Buckey and Tamyra Gray
I'm just glad Buckey was dressed appropriately
Big Boi and Ricco Wade
Ronnie Devoe and his wife
That's the chick from Blaque I do not remember her name for nothing oh well

No comments: