Wednesday, May 30, 2007

DID YOU KNOW..........

Usher will woop yo a@@ over Tameka!!!!


According to syndicated host Tom Joyner, Usher recently threatened to "whup my a-" after Joyner joked about rumored tension between Foster and Usher's mom, Jonetta Patton. Joyner said Usher called him off-air to complain about claims that Foster urged him to "fire" Jonetta as his manager. (Word is Usher was particularly unamused when Daily News contributor Jawn Murray quipped to Joyner during the broadcast: "I wonder if he's going to put a pink slip in her Mother's Day card?") (source)
A source tells the Daily News that Usher also hit up Wendy Williams and Angie Martinez to "ask them to lay off Tameka."

Sorry Ush I didn't get that memo so til then I will continue to do as I've been doing

No comments: