Friday, June 8, 2007

P-A-R-T-Y

The "Louie Vuitton Don" celebrated his big 3-0 BDay party @ where else but, the Louis Vuitton store on Saks 5th Ave. last night. .........so METRO


Alexis looks cute

aww look at the happy family



Diddy, Jay and JD came out to celebrate


Oh Mimi cut it out with all the posey wosey

Rihanna is turning into a style icon....

Her stylist needs a raise

You know it would not have been a complete METRO party without Fonzworth

GOOD MUSIC is in the house

For someone reason he has stepped up his sexxy swagger

Yeah FABO can defintely get it

(me waving real hard) Hey Common

( me singing) Number one.....smashing


Trey Larenz/Andre Harrell
FUN FACT: Trey Larenz recorded "I'll Be There" with Mariah Carey.......... yes yo boy did hit that high note

Kenny Burns
I don't get it

NFL ballers Kerry Rhodes, Lavernis Cole, & Victor Hobsin
I betcha their shoulders can hold boulders (all the freaks know what I'm talking about)

No comments: