Friday, June 29, 2007

P-A-R-T-Y

Atlantic Records threw a 60th Anniversary party at a private residence in LA last night and you know wherever there is a large group of black man in one room there is one person who will be there for sure...........


.......DING DING DING

Michael Kysar (Toccara's man) and Kendu


So cute

Young Buck looking real lonely

LL = SEXY

Don't you reserve kisses on the forehead for your kids or friends? I just want to know

I guess all is forgiven?


Sam Cassel scares me

I had to squint my eyes so hard to realize that was Lil Boosie holding that champagne

Tyler looking real "iffy"


Damn look at the rock did Deshawn pop the question?



Chrisette is looking real skinny oh I forgot Def Jam does not promote thick girls



I must say KeKe is looking surprisingly polished

Ray J and Kimmy looking real chummy
pic spot @ YBF

No comments: