Tuesday, July 10, 2007

According to People Magazine, Diddy and Kim Porter have confirmed recent rumors and officially announced their split today.

It’s over between Sean “Diddy” Combs and his girlfriend of 10 years, Kim Porter, a rep for Combs confirms to PEOPLE. A source close to Porter says she has moved out of the apartment she shared with Combs, and into a new home in Los Angeles with her children.

While reading this I became real sad :( awww. Wanna know why? I broke my damn pimky nail again. I hate when that happens. Actually this ish is funny especially when I reminisce about how confident Kim sounded about the state of their relationship in that interview for Essence last December.

NOTE TO KIM: If the negro you been laid up with for 10years is still saying he's not ready to marry you, you may want to L.I.G that one boo-boo (let it go)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its about damn time....wonder who's next? Hint..short guy, even shorter girl.