Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Answer to my Wet Dream:Flava of the Week

Hey y'all.Its yo girl HotLips Mcgrew and i've been gone 4 a min but i'm back to give u my nickel bag,lol! Here at The Answer's Headquaters i.e my sis's room we felt that we needed to give u something for ur sweet tooth.So we give u *drumroll* the Flava of the week.......And because this is the debut of this new feature we'll give u 4 tasty treats to get u started......so its like 4 play...


Caramel Vanilla Bean
Step Jones.

I'm pretty sure u have seen him before,he's a model,actor, video ho and he's DTP's new hopefully moneymaker.If they dropped Shawna for him then i'll have to give my girl two fingas cuz he is sexy.At least i kno he's supposed to have balls....


Choco-African Mooose
Djimon "La Amistad" Honsou

.....Another Video ho but he's old school.......


Pecan Cinnamon
Yung Berg

Now i kno that u'v heard one of the most addictive lil jingle's of the summer Hey Sexy Lady.well here's the cutie behind it.The 15 yr old hails form Chi-Town..ok,ok he's not 15,he's actually 21.But he's angelic face still makes me feel like a pediphile lusting ova this lil boy wit his lil chest and lil tattoos...aww.....he so cute!!!!



Milk Chocolate with Nuts,lol!
trey songz

Anyone who can openly talk about his fondness for pleasuring his female lover is ok with me. I mean have u heard any of his mixtapes or remixes.Talk about graphic.Its kinda like a Zane book with a beat and harmony.......hmm......And i'm really feeling his single Wonder Woman, it was catchy as hell.I hope his album, whenever it comes out, does better then Ray j's Raydiation..thats my one wish....


more to come out ..................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ALRIGHT HotLips Mcgrew!!!! I'm so glad you posted my BOO Trey Songz up here.....he is so fine!!!! I have a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG list of things I would love 2 do 2 him!!! HMMM!!!!!! :-)