Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Guess It's Just the Hata' In Me



It's not real....there I said it!!!




I respect your idea Mo, but photoshop is not our enemy okay baby. You settin' them sistas up for failure with this one.




No Deelishas is not married...she just wore this cheesy get up to some lucky fellas' prom. Hmmmm, wonder if got to third base, I mean hey, since she's givin' out favors. I'm just sayin'.


And also in attendance, Bobby Brown and his prom date, Alexander...oops, I mean Alisha Etheridge. (I don't care if I spelled his name wrong...yeh I said HIS)


Don't get me wrong, The Queen always looks regal on the red carpet...but there's a difference between having a certain hair style for a role in a movie, and inpersenating Janice Combs on the red carpet. Don't do this again Dana!! You get a free pass for now.



Yeh, right Aunt Viv, yeh right.



Now which of you is talking to Tiny...T.I. or T.I.P.? Let me holla at the other one cause that nigga' aint got no taste. Hopefully the one that's with Tiny is the same one with Herpes, otherwise disregard everything I just said. lol. Okay maybe that's just the hata in me, so I'll back off for now...ugh, congrats on...everything.

No comments: