Saturday, October 20, 2007

This N*GG* SCARED!! (Bishop from "Juice"


According to co-host Kendra G, Gotti explained why his The Inc. artist is not featured on his new VH1 reality show, why their professional relationship soured and whether or not they really slept together, as the mogul insinuated during an interview with NY jock Wendy Williams.

He explained to Power 92:

“I was on the air with somebody [and] that’s what they do…so I felt no need to say like, ‘Naw, it’s not true’ because all they were going to do is just keep at it. So then it became this whole thing, but you know I never said that, I never said that I slept with Ashanti or I have been with Ashanti.” [SOURCE]

Irv’s show ‘Gotti’s Way’ airs on Mondays @ 10:30 PM on VH1 and Ashanti’s new album The Declaration is set to hit stores on December 11th.

post "borrowed" from concretloop.

No comments: