Thursday, August 31, 2006

About Last Night...The Black and the Beautiful

Last night was the night for black celebs to be fly. Some achieved their goal, while others...well, you'll see.
Eva the Diva and Mrs. Flex Alexander, Shanice were looking so beautiful @ The VMA Villas Style pilin' up on some fabo-freebies. This was being held at the Bryant Hotel in the NY.

Also in attendance was the too damn sexy Nelly and the recently anerexic Melyssa Ford, looking cracked out. I don't know, hopefuly Ashanti's close by, but Missy looks a little too comfy with Mr. St. Louie if you ask me. That's my job, hoe!! LOL

In other news, at another Fabo-Event that I wasn't invited to, we see some more celebs dressed to the nines, looking shiny and oh so smooth

Ms. Always Divine Rowland, Damita Jo's mini-me Ciara, and our so rich, so smooth N.E.R.D Pharrell were stuntin' at a Pre VMA bash hosted by Ruby Red Absolute and Pharrell himself.


Ciara was looking simple and fly at the Radio City Music Hall Grand Lounge for the MTV VMAs.

Here's Meth and The Man Serena Will...oops, I mean, Remy Ma with her special guest...Her Blonde Ass Bangs! Then there was in attendance the Bird Man and My Cocoa Puff, lil Weezy

No comments: