Friday, September 1, 2006

OH HELL TO THE NAW.............



Ok kiddies I know ya'll are dying to hear all the scoop about the VMAs but when I heard this I just had to share (I'm just sweet like that :) ...

Rumor has it that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans and Bobby "The King of R&B (that's Rocks and Blunts ya'll)" Brown have reportedly been keeping company.

"It's a really tricky situation," Steffans told the New York Daily News. “He is my dearest friend. But I'm not saying it's romantic. We won't know what it is till we're ready. "
She also went on to say, "There's a wife and children involved. I don't want to wreck any marriages. But if a marriage is already wrecked, that's not my fault."
Regarding Whitney Houston and her personal issues, Steffans commented: "I've never met her, but I'm a big fan. I want her to come back and sing her heart out."

Now ya'll know Nippy don't play that she from the hood we'll have to wait to see the outcome of this little triangle...............Ya know ya girl will keep ya posted

No comments: