Thursday, September 28, 2006

OOPS..........


Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens faced reporters Wednesday afternoon to deny reports from Dallas police that he tried to commit suicide by overdosing on his pain pills.
“There was no suicide attempt,” Owens said during the press conference at the Cowboys’ Valley Ranch training complex. He says he was rendered incoherent Tuesday night from the mixture of his prescribed pain killers and the supplements he is taking to help heal the broken bone on his right ring finger suffered during a Sept. 17 game against the Washington Redskins.
“I went home yesterday after I left the facility – took a couple of pain pills, I had a physician over treating my hand,” said Owens, who signed a three-year, $25 million contract to join the Cowboys last summer. “I think after that I was just groggy a little bit and took extra pills with my supplements.”

(see full article here:http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur28858.cfm)

I'm so happy to hear that he is ok. I just can't help but to wonder whether or not he read the label on the pill bottle? I'm sure it discouraged the use of taking different types of medications and supplements together.
NOTE TO T.O: Reading is fundamentel!!!!!

No comments: