Thursday, November 30, 2006

The 2006 GQ Awards


Don't you just love a well dressed man?? Oww me too there is nothing more sexxier than a brother that can rock suit. Check out some of your favorite celebs @ the GQ magazine 2006 Men of the Year dinner celebrating the 11th Annual Men of the Year issue at the Sunset Tower Hotel on November 29, 2006 in West Hollywood, California.

TI and Jay were honored for their style...Well deserved if I say so myself



Dang TI smile Tiny is not with you tonight

Magic Johnson and football player Andre Johnson

Magic introduce me to your boy


Lupe Fiasco and guest Marquita

Damn Lupe is that your girl?? She Look like a (BAD) Ciara impersonator

Director Forest Whitaker and wife Keisha Whitake

Whoa I know he thank the lawd everynight she married him

No comments: