Thursday, November 30, 2006

CANDIDS

The Pussycatt Dolls in concert in London


Let me get this right.....Did someone say they were NOT strippers??? WRONG
Evan Ross @ the US Premier of Concept of Tiguan

I don't even know where to start...so I won't
Rihanna Performing at MEN Arena

Damn Ri Ri whasup with this fit boo-boo? and what is your obsession with gloves??

Rev Run Surprise Birthday Party

Aww its good to see them out smiling and having fun after the loss of the baby





Looks like fun times
Tichina Arnold at the Family Television Awards

Umm Pam what is that velvet???

Eve at the New York AIDS Film Festival

So I see we still recycling wigs huh Eve???

Beyonce was at the Magic Kingdom theme park to tape a television segment for the 'Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade,' which will air on Christmas day on ABC
Bee Lookin real slender again.... I guess all those long hour of promos and performances is effecting your appetite I'm gonna give you a prescription of 1 Krispie Cream donut a day...

Ludacris and 106 & Park's Rocsi hosted a bash at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge in Chromium in Chicago last Friday. The celebration was both for Ludacris new album “Release Therapy” and for Rocsi’s birthday




Yuck Terrance J
Nas Promo Pics:


Lookin good Nas
Gwen Stefani stopped by Much Music (the Canadian version of TRL)


Gwen I'm not digging your hair oops I mean wig

No comments: