Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's Been a Long Time...

Hello babies!! We're back in effect, yeahhhhhhhh!!!! I know, I know. We've been gone so long, I know y'all been like, "Damn, did these mo'fos forget they had a blog?? How am I supposed to live on without my daily dose of that bullshit I need???" lol
Well, you know, lately we here at The Answer 24/7 have been feeling a little uninspired lately. Yeh, I know. It's been a crazy month in celebrity nonsen events that strase, and all the drama was really down at all of the parties andngely I wasn't invited to. I mean the Grammy's (bore) the All Star game (niggadum, as in, nigga-dumbass), Superbowl (undeniable), night clubs, night clubs, night clubs, oh yeh, and most recently, The Oscars (yeah J-Hud!). Well, if you know anything about the blog, you know we got you covered when comes to current events. We will comes with the news, gossip and always with our opinion. But before we pick up from where we left off, I just have something to say. It's more like a Public Service Announcement, if you will.

Someone out there in cyber space has been questioning our originality. Oh, no!!!!!!! Yeh, we've had this damn blog up since August people. All this time, I can count on one hand the number of responses and comments our fellow readers have left. (get on the ball people!!) But a recent post was put up about the death of Anna Nicole. My brother wrote a piece in referance to that and posted under my credits. I look at the bottom of the post and see, "oh goodie! Someone's made a comment." So here I am, excited that someone is actually saying something on our blog, and low and behold, it's just some hata' ass English teacher from IDontEvenCare middle high, tryin' to diss on how the fuckin' piece was written...or composed. I'm just like, you mean to tell me that out of all the shit that you could've made fun of about the post, you point out grammatical errors?!! On a blog?!!!! Bitch get a damn life. Ain't nobody checkin' for no damn spell check on this. How lame are you? I mean with all the made up ass words we used all through this blog, and all the broken ass English we type, you wanna give advice on that??

So after I laughed, took a shit and wrote back to the loser, I thought to myself, "Damn, my brother wrote a book. He just spent a stack getting that shit edited and everything. If this person would've wrote this shit sooner, he could've saved some money. Hell he could've just put his book on this blog, and we would've got a real professional editor to get his shit right. Damn it!!"

Love the comments though, good or bad, so keep it coming babies. And if you never commented on this before, well, I don't see a betta' time than now to start.

Much Love,
MissChriss82

P.S. Oh, and for all my educated people out there. Please excuse the horredous grammatical errors. I know this was hard to follow. I'll make sure to keep my Webster's Dictionary nearby next time

No comments: