Monday, April 2, 2007


The NCAA 2007 Final Four Tournament going down this weekend in the ATL. U know how Black folks do it in the A...........TI gave a concert



Gone head and shoulder lean you lil sexxy carmel drop you

(long sigh) Now TI......why you wanna go and do that.......Might I recommend we add some protein to your diet before you try to flex LL Cool J style on the stage..........I'm gone call you the REAL Birdman Jr cuz your chest is looking just like TWEETY






Now Tip I don't know how many more times I'm gone let you slide with this ish

Oh look who showed up to support...........looking real uncomfortable


I heard that Tiny......... not even the unfortunate loss of your baby (less than 30 days ago) or the Publice Service Announcement TI gave to the media about him giving you the boot , could keep you from being on the "Sideline"..........speaking of which, Clifford baby, I'm so glad you let go of that little charade so we can move into our new home.........now what color should we paint the bedroom boo..........

No comments: