Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SHE GOT A LOT OF NERVE............

I'm gone be real with u....... I can not stand MissJones. Now don't get me wrong, I do my fair share of hating (all in the name of love of course LOL) but this broad be taking it to the extreme!!!!Whenever I hear that she had something bad to say or has done some low down stuff too any of my fav celebrity aka "my cousins" (LOL) I get so stemmed !!!!
( I mean have u seen her, I have and its not a pretty site)
Anyway, looks like Jonesy is about to get a taste of her own medicine......................

As prevously reported, a couple of weeks ago, Miss Jones was suspended from Hot97, behind a heated exchange of words she had with Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles. A souce claims this story is a cover up and that Miss Jones is actually on a medical leave to get her stomach stapled. Supposedly all that extra flesh on MissJones neck and ass has her coworkers complaining. According to
juiccyscoop, one even said,
"When Miss Jones is on the air she sweats a lot and some days it gets really musty in the studio.""the heavier she got, the worse the studio smelled ... one time another DJ complained and we had to leave the door open so that the studio could air out."
Now that is just trifling....
SOMEBODY....ANYBODY......PLEASE.....I BEG OF U.....
put this chick on blast!!!!

Missjones when she was trying to call herself a singer

missjones after one to many cinnamon rolls

No comments: